We’re looking for a Junior Creative Finished Artist.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Creative Finished Artist with 1-2 years experience. You’re ready to use your skills in producing artwork to technical specifications. You’ll be working with Art Directors and Designers on a broad range of Spinach clients.
Accurate interpretation of brief to construct concepts through to finished art for a variety of end media uses. Including but not limited to:
- Printed material such as: Magazine ads, press ads, brochures, point-of-sale, catalogues and out-of-home.
- Digital material such as: online ads, web page layouts, landing pages, mobile ads, eDMs, digital outdoor, TV graphics and supers, and presentations.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Creating artwork for multiple end media uses on Apple mac.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC suite of applications and Microsoft Office. Main focus will be on the use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Supporting focus will be on the use of Powerpoint, Adobe Animate and Edge.
- Liaising with art directors, designers and production.
- Understanding briefs, job specs and requirements.
- Following internal approval processes.
- Maintaining good file keeping policies.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Accurate estimation of time allocation.
- Good communication.
- Willingness to learn and advance skills.
Think you have what it takes? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.