Receptionist / Office Manager
We’re looking for an experienced full-time Receptionist / Office Manager with the ability to help manage our busy agency. The role involves a wide range of administration and support tasks. Basically, you’re the go-to person for a whole bunch of stuff. You need to have great attention to detail, brilliant organisational skills and truly enjoys making things happen.
- Being our friendly and professional ‘Director of First Impressions’.
- Monitor and maintain weekly WIP and Hot List in conjunction with AE’s and AM’s.
- Help with the smooth day to day running of the agency:
- Set up for meetings and maintain meeting rooms.
- Maintain kitchen supplies and coffee machine as required.
- Monitor and order of office equipment, supplies & repairs.
- Office barista – when time permits.
- Maintain & order office / grocery / bar supplies as required.
- Maintain Spinach diary.
- Help bind, compile / collate PowerPoint documents for presentations to clients / new business prospects.
- Help monitor Boardroom/Research Room AV equipment use for recording / dubbing to DVD.
- With Production Manager, monitor office IT issues / updates / support required.
- Organise Spinach social events for Client’s/Staff:
- Invitations / RSVP’s.
- Catering / decorations.
- Filing / Storage system
- Timely filing of hard copy to filing cabinets.
- Archiving to Securaway or off-site storage facility.
- Maintain a tidy store / filing room.
- Executive Assistant duties to the three Directors.
Assist our Financial Controller and Finance Director in a variety of tasks including:
- Maintain the input of data (clients / employees / suppliers) into the Accounts Program- Job Bag.
- Process / reconcile all incoming supplier invoices.
- Monitor / enter staff timesheets.
- Liaise with Account Service/ Media / Finance / Production for processing of mid-month & EOM invoicing (print JCRs / test invoices / send invoices to clients).
- Purchase orders as directed.
- Compile basic Estimates where directed.
- Monitor/chase debtors.
- Monitor staff leave.
- Handle all queries when Financial Controller or Finance Director are not in office.
- Maintain office insurance policies as requested.
TV Production Responsibilities:
Administration for Agency TV Productions including:
- Commercial Advice Approval.
- Material Instructions to Stations.
- Station dub ordering.
- Liaise with media buying agencies on upcoming client schedules.
- Talent fee negotiations with talent agencies.
- Ordering Mpegs and other dubs as required for various clients.
- Book Freelance Editors for Spinach In House Edit Suite – estimate/supervise costs.
- Book Video equipment for small/medium Production jobs – estimate/supervise costs.
- Ensure finished ads are filed in the correct place on the server when jobs are approved / complete.
- Book external Audio sessions – estimate and supervise costs.
- Book edit, telecine and general video post-production sessions.
- Compile quotes for audio and video sessions.
- Compile quotes for shoots as needed.
- Help coordinate and quote photography shoots.
- Liaise with photographers, stylists, retouchers as directed by art directors and Creative Director.
If this sounds like you, show us what you’ve got via email@example.com.