Four simple questions can change everything.
You may have already read it elsewhere on this site, but one more time for emphasis, technology has changed the game.
Today, nothing remains static for long. People change, attitudes change, ideas change. And everything is evolving at accelerated pace. It’s never been more difficult for brands and advertisers to keep up.
So cumbersome strategic processes just won’t cut it.
At Spinach, our strategic process begins by asking four simple, probing questions.
Yes, we do all the classic brand strategy stuff but, as our clients will tell you, we get to the heart of a problem quickly and resourcefully.
We have a bias towards action that turns strategic thinking into actionable marketing and communication strategies.
You don’t expect us to reveal the real questions here? But give us a call or send an email and we’ll share them with you.
- Brand identity strategy
- Brand positioning and key message construction
- Both qualitative and quantitative research planning management and analysis
- Brand portfolio planning and architecture
- Deep dive market/situational analysis, market mapping and gap analysis
- Data informed integrated connections planning including insights analytics